Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lepanto National High School Graduation Day 2012 (part 1)


 Last March, I went home to my birthplace. I seldom go home and most of the time I usually go home when there's special occassion. The only reason behind that is, its too far from my work place. I have to be on the road for at least 9 to 10 hours. That is if I am lucky enough to catch a van or bus when I reach Baguio City.



 So, I went home to celebrate my little sister's graduation day in high school. I am excited for the fact that my youngest sibling is graduating high school and of course to see my cousins that I haven't seen for the longest time.


It's nice to be back home. Its totally refreshing plus of course the fact that pollution is lesser there compared here in Manila. So days gone by so fast and so easy... At the graduation day it self we are all busy cleaning the house to cooking and preparing the whole house for the big night all happening at the same time.


 The good thing about this kind of activity is that it draws everyone to be moving and working to make sure there's food to share after the graduation ceremony.


 I am fascinated because that culture within the family has stayed. My aunts, cousin, my mom, my brothers and my sister everyone is helping one another. From cooking to cleaning to washing the dishes. Nothing has changed actually.

 I guess the only thing that changes is that we grew in number. There were cousins that it is our first time to meet or those toddlers when I left now they are ladies and gentlemen already. Gosh that's how long I've been gone. hahahaha



Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

BNP said...

Thank you for joining BNP! Your blog has been posted!

For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope