Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fashion Tuesday - Mint Clothing Top Picks

Mint is one of my favorite destination especially when buying t-shirts and sando. I love the cotton texture of their apparel. Its light weight as well and the designs are truly awesome.

MINT

Sando come's in any form. Normally, I just use them for home use on a daily basis. Mint products though are totally different. I can for sure use them as Summer Casual wear.


Here are my favorite picks at Mint. A must have Mint t-shirt for me. I love stripes and I want them to come in any forms at any size. It is definitely a choice for me since I can use them with my black pants and a rubber shoes or shorts and sandals or sneakers.


Since summer is just around the corner. I have pre-selected as well my top picks of board shorts. Goodness, I simply cant wait for me to wear this shorts in one of my summer getaways.

Photo Credit

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope