Monday, March 25, 2013

Michael Cinco Wedding Gown 2013

Click here to be directed to Michael Cinco's Website

Michael Cinco, a proud Filipino designer making his name in the international industry. I myself, I must agree that I never happen to know him until Americas Next Top Model featured his worked. That is the time when I started liking all his work.

The first thing that comes to my mind when we say designers is a wedding gown. Well of course there are several types of designers and they have their own specialty. My idea of a wedding gown just like anyone else maybe is to make the bride flourish and become the most beautiful woman in the planet not only to her husband but to the whole family and friend and maybe to everyone who sees the picture of the bride.

I see my cousins when they're deciding in choosing their wedding gowns undergo a meticulously picking of the right fabric up to the right fit.

So when I stumble upon Michael Cinco's wedding gown am definitely sure that the gowns would make you flourish on your very special day. Cinco's eye for details and style comes naturally thus expressed on his wedding gown creation.



I became an avid fan of Michael Cinco of course because of his magnificent work of arts and also because of his determination to succeed. This somehow is really an inspiring attitude to many Filipinos. Cinco for me is an epitome of a working Filipino. We work really hard to achieve our goals in life may it be a simple goal or to a large one.













Linkorado
Linkorado is a link exchange directory where you can find websites related to your site and request link exchanges


Please note that all photo's here are taken from Michael Cinco's website. Click here to see more of Michael Cinco's work of art.

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope