Thursday, May 24, 2012

Be MEG’s Brand Ambassador and Own the World in Style!

I am actually reading some of the blog i am following when I stumble one of the articles she had. I got excited and wanting to share this in my blog too.

I remember when I was in high school where I wanted to actually join reality TV shows. Since I am in the province I didn't have the chance. That's why I wanted to share this for those who might have the dream of joining such reality tv shows.

Check out the information I took from Meg Website:



Be MEG’s Brand Ambassador and Own the World in Style!


Are you ready to be part of this generation’s roster of bold young women?

MEG magazine has grown up with the times, catering to the diverse lifestyles of the country’s fast-growing number of independent women. For 9 solid years, MEG has constantly searched for the fresh faces that embody the characteristics and goals of the magazine.

Now on its 10th year, MEG shifts to a broader medium, transforming the search into a reality TV competition. The show, entitled “I AM MEG: Own the World in Style”, will not just look for the industry’s newest face, but will also screen out the contestant who can conquer different areas of lifestyle. In the fields of fashion, beauty, fitness, career and many more, the aspiring contestants must show their skills and capabilities; proving that they have what it takes to be the first ever MEG style ambassador.

If you want to be part of a look-and-life-changing experience, this is your chance!

I AM MEG: Own the World in Style Live Auditions Schedule
May 26-27, 2012
Registration starts at 10am
SM Megamall Event Center, Building A
Kindly bring copies of your profile photo (electronic)
Come in a plain white top and in light makeup

IAMMEG is a prestige production of the MEGA Publishing Group.



For more details on MEG, please visit MEG's WEBSITE  Like MEG on Facebook  and follow MEG ontwitter.

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope