Saturday, May 12, 2012

MY Zalora Wish List


Five years ago, I made a big leap of my career from being a teacher/ online teacher and tutor to corporate jobs. I came from a beautiful and cold place of Baguio City to busy and very warm streets of Metro Manila. Of course, I still have the fashion statement that I carried from my far away hometown. It’s hard to discard from what you are used for.

I got the hard time actually adopting to the fashion statements here in Manila. I would say there has something to do with my cultural background and training way back home. That is why when I choose something else for myself its either over the top or something just below from what is expected.

Few months ago, I got the need to change my wardrobe and fashion style and or statement. I felt I was out of fashion. I also got the need to have proper corporate attire for me to at least be presentable. I am not saying that I am not presentable though but I decided to step up the level of my fashion statement.

While I was deciding as to what kind of fashion genre I wanted to adopt, Kessa encourage me to join the My Zalora Wish List contest. While I was browsing Zalora’s website I listed or should I say downloaded many pictures of my desired products. To my surprise I was able to pick more or less 50 items from men’s clothing to accessories. I later then streamed down to 25 then to 5.

Here’s what I like even more about Zalora that made me sign up with them.
  • Very wide range of products to choose from. I can basically shop in one sitting and not need to jump from one store to the other or worst from one mall to the next.
  • Shipping fee is waived anywhere in the Philippines. What are best here are online shoppers within the Metro Manila area can get their orders the same day or should I say 3 hours upon ordering.
  • Customer support availability is also a good one. It gives security to shoppers. At least there’s someone whom they could run to if they have questions regarding their order.
  • The website also provides the intensive information for shoppers.
  • Their payment method as well is so convenient. They accept credit card (Visa/Mastercard), PayPal, G-Cash, online banking (BDO/BPI/ChinaBank) and to top it all it shoppers who doesn’t have credit card could still purchase because they offer COD (Cash On Delivery) my favorite method I feel more secured on that mode of payment.
My Zalora Corporate Look:


My Zalora Casual Look:


So guys what are you waiting for start shopping now… they currently have ongoing sales on selected items.

As for me I am now looking forward to start buying my top 50 items on my list one at a time.

My Wish List for Zalora!:




  • 101 New York 3/4 chekered dress shirt:











  • 101 New York Chinos with striped waistband:











  • Wade Semi square toe slip on Dress Shoes:








  • Wade Men's round toe lace espadrilles with garter:








  • Europak Berlin Laptop BP:








  • ZALORA Philippines surely is committed in giving their customer the best possible online shopping experience.


    Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

    1 comment:

    João Bervenotti said...

    Loved the red shoes =)

    Thank you for Donating a BOOK

    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
    Keep those books Coming!
    **Moses Hong Castillo
    **Elle Galutera
    **Angela Chua
    **Erwin Andres De Leon
    ** Leigh Maneja
    ** Des Arellano
    **Kathy Uy
    **Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
    ** Miss Maria Lee
    ** Richie Madrigal Dalope