Wednesday, July 11, 2012

An Early Morning Jog at Ayala Triangle


When we go out for an early morning run at the park maybe a lot of us has their own reason for doing it. We might be focusing on loosing those extra pound beauty that we have. Other's is to distress themselves from those frustration in the work place. Other's would just want to relax and feel what nature has to offer.


And so yesterday (July 7) its my day off. Normally, I just do my usual coach potato attitude but then I decided to go out and run. I may have a lot of option but the first on my list is The Ayala Triangle.








I have so many reason of choosing this to do some running and stretching activity. Aside from there are a a few people running which gives me more time to relax and not care about what other's would be doing. I would also have a lot of space to do my thing.






Also, there's a lot of plants in the park. It is refreshing and also relaxing to either do some brisk walking or jogging and of course stretching.
  



The trees are beautifully landscape and scattered all through out the park. It gives a gently breeze and a breath of fresh air in the busy streets of the metro. It draws your imagination away for the meantime in the hustle and buzzle of this chaotic world.



The grass carpeting the ground is so attractive. Its luscious green and vibrant color is like a pool of water in the midst of the dessert. It awakens up my sense because it is as if the grasses are reminding me how beautiful the world would be if it is covered with green little grasses adorned with these might trees!


And so I told me, "no wonder there are group of individual coming here spending there early morning running and jogging and walking their dogs."



Ayala Triangle Park in Makati located at the back of the Philippine Stock Exchange is my most loved park. 








Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope