Friday, July 20, 2012

MY DAY is made SPECIAL because of YOU!


As a child we dream to have a birthday celebration in Mc Donalds, clowns, cakes, and of course birthday gifts. As we grow a little bit older or should I say during teen years, I am wishing to have a birthday celebration with friends at the park or go swimming. As we reach our adult years we wanted to have a birthday celebration with our families, children and officemates.

For me its just another date that marks a day when I would age a year older. However, every time this time of the year comes I am always thankful with all the messages I am receiving. I am thankful because I have families and friends around me announcing their birthday messages. I am thankful because the Lord continuously gives this people who are always loving and caring supporting me all the way. I thank the Lord because HE is giving my support system and this are the people who truly care and this people who extend their wishes and greetings.

Another year has passed; challenges are always their arising and naturally end the way it has to end. To all those who are with me in my battle in life, you are truly a blessing from up above. You are all belongs to my support system pushing me all the way. My success each year, every accomplishment I made are blessing from our Creator but I can never succeed nor accomplish this without all of you guys (my friends and love ones). Thank you and please join me again for another year full of surprises and joy!


I would like to THANK ALL OF YOU because you have accepted me and my imperfection, my flaws and my being me. I am not perfect and I lack almost everything but I am thankful because you believed in me, stayed with me, stand by me. This is one of the reason why I am always thankful to our creator because HE has given you and you and you and all of you (heheehe).

God Bless you all and I love you!

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope