Friday, July 13, 2012

The Majestic Mount Pulag

The beauty of the Philippines lies on the beautiful natural resources. The Philippines scenic and crystal clear sea water of its majestic beaches to the proud and powerful mountains of the north.

It is my long time dream to travel to the second highest mountain in the Philippines, "Mount Pulag" but due to time constraint and luck of resources it remains to be a dream.

Luckily, my Uncle Robert of Department of Agriculture, Cordillera shared his photos in their trip to the said mountain.





I am still a mega fan of green vegetation of our vast and wonderful mountains. It is the heart and lungs of the Philippine society. It is the backbone of the Filipinos.

Photo Credit: Robert Domoguen
Photo Enhanced by Author

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Swexie said...

I haven't been to Mt. Pulag either. But I also love nature tripping. Truly, the Philippines is blessed with abundant mountains. I just hope we'd all take care of them so our children would be able to enjoy them, too.

Lucky Pinoy said...

are there easy trail going to the summit? I have friends from Baguio insisting me to join them for a hike:) and I'm not really sure if i can make. I want to experience mt Pulag. I love the photos posted, I'm sure it's more beautiful and fun to be there. oh mt. pulag. :)

Pinay Travel Junkie said...

Were they able to see the sea of clouds during their visit? Cause we weren't able to see unfortunately :(

Unknown said...

@swexie - so true.... our natural resources are worth keeping not for everyone who havent travelled all this places but for our kids to see them as well.

@Lance Romel bucoy: yes there's an easy way to go there as well. just ask the tour guide when you go there.

Pinay Travel Junkie said - yes they did see...

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope