Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Krazy Garlik: A True Dining Destination

Finally, I found a restaurant that is not that too expensive but still classy that captivates the very taste buds of food lover Filipino. My experience with them is superb! Superb in a way that I am satisfied with the food and the waiters/waitress who attended our needs.






The Food

Kessa ordered Crispy Pata, Stuffed Pechay, and of course a Filipino can never survive fried rice.


You maybe a meat lover or a vegetable lover but am sure you would like to combine the pechay and the meat together. I love the fact Krazy Garlik has come up with this awe so brilliant idea. Am sure I will gonna order this the next time I visit Krazy Garlik.


Crispy Pata.... I don't think there's a Filipino who at some point didn't love crispy pata.Pata is a leg part (including knuckles). Unlike with the other crispy pata that i have tasted in the past, the Krazy Garlik Crispy Pata is one of its kind. It isn't dry rather it is very much tender and juicy. The taste as well is awesome. I can taste the garlic in it. This is something that I would truly recommend!


As I said earlier, Filipinos love to it rice. I am sure and safe to say that at least 80 to 90% of Filipinos eat rice at least twice or even 3 times a day. However, the Garlik Rice was cooked really nice.


Thank you Kessa for bringing me here!


This is me., I look hagard na.... been awake for at least 15 hours already.


The food server is really friendly. However though when we are there it was a little bit difficult to call their attention. Maybe because there are actors and actress dining at Krazy Garlik so it was a little bit hard to call their attention but other than that they were superb. One more thing that I loved is when their manager came over and chat with us. She was asking about the food and if we are satisfied. That is truly an above and beyond customer experience!

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope