Friday, September 14, 2012

My House was Built by a Small Dream - Molino Cavite

"When you dream.... You should dream BIG.... If you cant make it at least you end up somewhere up there!"

That's what i normally hear when leaders or speaker would start coaching their subordinates or their audience. For me, yeah it could be true.... I dream for a big house with a gargantuan garden and so as a consolation I would say I ended it up with a soon to be my house.

The House....

Small, gnomish,infinitesimal.... whatever you may call it.... I am still happy...Because for me it is still galactic, colossal and capacious.






The Subdivision Entrance...










The Kiosk








The Guard who helped us when we were totally lost....


That's the house that will soon be mine. At least I have a place or a home that is legally be called mine. A house that was built by too much of inspiration and perspiration. A house that I started dreaming. My resting place. I am so happy and so excited and the feeling that you are wanting to pull each day....until the day that PAG-IBIG Housing Loan would Grant it and finally turn it over to me....

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope