Sunday, September 2, 2012

Marry Me at Marriot Hotel A Grand Wedding Fair


This is long way over due but I am posting it anyway along with the many great experiences I and my family had.

Getting married is one of the best things in life. It is simply a magical affair. An affair which everyone's gets so excited. The twinkling eyes of the bride and the widening grin smile of the groom. The teary eyed mother and the proud father. The cheerful smile and laughter of the kids. These are the usual scenes during the wedding day.

The bride seems to be the most beautiful girl in her wedding dress.

The Hotel

This was my second time to enter to this grand hotel. If someone would give me a chance to choose which hotel to stay for just one day I would definitely recommend Marriott Hotel. Customer service is superb. They treat their customer so well that I myself would be ashamed and will not be demanding too much from them (hehe).

So if you are planning to spend a very special occasion or visiting Manila/Philippines go to Marriott Hotel!

The Event:

Of course I my friend/manager/colleague Kessa invited me to join the said wedding fair event. As I love attending such gathering I agreed.

I had fun with the talks. The tips are really so interesting, its learning with a fun. The booths are fantastically amazing and inviting. The people on the booth are so friendly and wanted to talk to every guest to identify their needs during their wedding.

The following day, I went with my cousin Heather, my mom and my sister Elaine. I wanted them to experience what I am experiencing.

When we went their the fashion show is about to start so we decided to watch it.



The wine was serve. I so love those red wine.



The runway.....


The cat way......


Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope