Monday, October 22, 2012

The BJ Chavez Desire Holiday Creation - The Rings

Everyone is creative in different ways but not everyone has the queer eye for beauty and perfection. Am sure every lady wants to enhance their beauty by the elegance of accessories. Am sure the guys out there are looking for something perfect for their ladies, be it your wife, your mom or even your sister as a Christmas present.

Let us start scavenging the most popular social network, Facebook, a few months ago I asked my office mate Fatima to recommend me a place where I could see some of the most beautiful bead works that she has ever encountered.


She recommended me BJ's bead works. The creativity and innovative of his creation definitely captivated my eyes. I told my self that this is the perfect gift set for ladies out there.


So my scavenging hunt continues. I first looked into BJ's ring creation. I first looked into his ring creation because ring would definitely add color to a ladies finger. It enhances not only the clothes they wear but it also give you the right attitude.


Start creating your own look and start it with the right ring. Not just the right ring but the right color that would definitely complement your look.


Have not only your holiday days but your daily life colorful with the perfect ring specially for you. Own a color that would match your lifestyle and your attitude for the day. Define it with the right accessory.


So do you have an idea what is the best ring for your loved ones? Or the perfect ring for your best friend? Watch out for more of BJ Chavez collections.

You also might want to know other gift ides:
1. Mugs that Counts
2. Bowl that Counts

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope