Sunday, November 18, 2012

Time to shine ATE GAY conquers the ARENA Stage

After side by side phenomenal success of Vice Ganda, the long wait for Ate Gay Morales to make her/his mark in the center stage. Ate Gay Morales is known being a spoof of the Philippine Superstar Nora Aunor. She is also known with her hilarious comedic act in the comedy bars around the metro. This hard working lady boy deserve this chance. A chance that is long way overdue.



3 reasons why I like Ate Gay:
  1. She is equally pretty and humble. I love the way he/she carries herself in the camera. You can still sense her comedic part but I could say she has a serious side as well.
  2. The way she performs is too glamorous and sophisticated. The way she attacks the jokes is not too harsh and yet still very funny.
  3. The way she spoof her idol Nora Aunor is really hilarious and amazingly funny.
Ate Gay the comedian on the left and
Nora Aunor the superstar in the right

Ate Gay always make me laugh. If I have time I usually search her performances in youtube for me to have a piece of entertainment, for me to have a hearty laugh, a giggle to death sort off. I usually go to the internet shop most especially when I am stressed out.

I just hope this would be a chance for her to flourish in the showbiz industry and I am sure his concert on November 30, 2012 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena with a very special guest MS NORA AUNOR. 

Ticket Prices:
*VIP A (FIRST 10 ROWS) - Php 2,120
*VIP B - Php 1,590
*PATRON - Php 1,590
*LOWER BOX A (201-202/221-222 & FIRST 5 ROWS OF 203-208/215-220) - Php 1,060
*LOWER BOX B (ROW F ONWARDS OF 203-208/215-220) - Php 800
*UPPER BOX - Php 530
**GENERAL ADMISSION - Php 270

* - Reserved Seating
** - Free Seating

Tickets are now available at SM Tickets outlets. 
Call 470-2222 or visit www.smtickets.com to buy tickets ONLINE


Here's a funny ATE GAY MASH UP Songs



Buy your tickets now! Have a Laugh of a lifetime! LOL I always believe that a truly comedian doesn't need to be harsh just to make the crowd laugh. Sometimes the magic just comes in naturally. Truly a true performer doesn't need to eat a glass or chew a needle just to entertain sometimes the way you open your mouth is already an entertainer that is ATE GAY a perfect comedian for me.

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope