Tuesday, November 27, 2012

DIY: Cool Book Mark

I am always fascinated with how we turn out those junks into something usable. Nowadays, drainage of Metro Manila is clogged with so many junks like plastics, containers and campaign materials of small or large malls that is scattered along the Metro.

On my way home last Thursday, a group of marketing people were distributing this glossy and plastic like campaign paraphernalia for a mall. It was design actually for commuters to use it as a fan on their way to their destination. So, I just took it and then head home.

Yesterday, I had difficulty finding the page where I ended reading. This is my problem ever since, and so I thought of buying a bookmark. However, I stumble upon this campaign material. I thought it would be nice to create a book mark out of this campaign materials at least this wouldn't end up in my trash bin.
Cut out those black marks
 After cutting out the bookmark marker/holder it is time now to redecorate your book mark. With my bookmark I covered the handle with washi tape and below is my finished product.


Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope