Sunday, November 11, 2012

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 2 marks the end of this new generations Vampire - Ware wolf movie. In the Philippines, a lot of Twihards would had the chance to watch the end of this epic finally on November 14, 2012. 


I myself had a chance to buy 4 tickets online via ENSOGO to watch the advance screening. I am pretty excited to go watch this movie with my cousin, my sister and my friend. I am excited maybe because I got to watch the finally of the movie where everyone is talking about for so many years and plus the fact that I was able to buy those tickets at a discounted rate.


How would this movie end? And so the count down begins....The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 the Epic Finale Advance Screening will be shown at SM Mall of Asia Center Stage. See you there!!!!!!!


Note: Photo's are taken from Ensogo

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope