Monday, July 8, 2013

One Lazy Weekend

We all have these lazy days, we either watch a movie, sleep, read anything, watch television and I am guilty about it. This weekend is a different story.



So after breakfast I decided to go ahead take some pictures around the village!


RICE PADDIES!!!!!! I miss this scene. Its been long years since I went home in the province. Maybe next year. :)




Flowers.... I am a flower lover and I appreciate those colorful tiny petals.


Aha! There's more.... my neighbor also is doing some backyard gardening.


Linkorado
Linkorado is a link exchange directory where you can find websites related to your site and request link exchanges


Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope