Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Philippines Savings BANK Molino Cavite Experience

Opening a checking account is really laborious and most banks requires a lot of documents. I went from one bank to the next to ask for their requirement and their application process however to no avail I came out of their banks a little frustrated. Everyday, I always go home unhappy and still looking for the right bank who wanted to do business with me.


On my home, I decided to just settle for a bank near me and so I decided to ask PS Bank Molino Branch just to inquire on their requirements in opening a checking account.

And here are the things I really wanted to highlight about their employees:
  • The Bank Manager (I suppose she is the Bank Manager) Eloiza Villaneuva is extremely helpful, fun and energetic and friendly. She explains to me clearly on how I should handle my checking account. She definitely embody the perfect customer service. She managed to process my application and explains to me why I can't get my checks yet. One more thing, she remembers my name after a week or so. This is a superb costumer experience because I felt the care.
  • The lady who processed my application is also very heplful. She smiles and answers my question properly the way it should be explained. She is not hesitant in providing me information that I need.
  • The guard is very respectful. Their greetings is rather sincere.

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope