Monday, July 8, 2013

The Pressure on Educators

Photo Credit
Educators I would say are the most respected people in the world I must say. There would be no doctors, scientist, politicians and the like without our beloved educators and nothing beats their dedication on their job. When an educator would talk I definitely listen because I know that somehow I have these inclination that everything that comes out to their mouth would somehow benefit me.

Photo Credit
I believe that a moment an educator signs the contract, they'd automatically signed a contract as well that every time their students comes out to their classroom being proud because they have learned something different either a lesson in life based on experiences or they've become better in the subject matter the educator is teaching.
Photo Credit
But what if all these are not true?

I learned from my sibling studying in a reputable school that they have a teacher who has a PhD. That moment I became comfortable and confident that they would learn more because they have one of the best educator. Unfortunately I also learned that every time they commit mistake their board works the educator would say "TANGA (stupid/fool)". One time the educator would even say: "public school lang kayo.... galing ata ako MaSci (you Only came from Public School.... I'm from MaSci)".

I immediately taught, is coming from a public school make the student less? I totally disagree, students in public school are there because they wanted to learn no matter how difficult their situation in their school is. I agree that in the public school they don't have everything plus there are 60 to 70 students per classroom and these are the reason why I have high regards to the public school teachers.
Photo Credit
I remember when I was an educator as well and I never told my student a fool or stupid when they cant pass my simple examination or board work. I even ask them to stay and I would teach the lesson all over again because I don't want them to go home and not learned anything in my lesson. Is this not suppose what all educators would do?

Is having a PhD gives you the right to brag everything that you have and tell your students fool or stupid. Teaching in private school is way way easier than teaching in public school because you have everything you need for your students to learn and because you audio visual rooms that public school doesn't have.

I always believe that if you are an educator, they don't have the right to complain because that is their responsibility. It is an educators responsibility to make sure that when their students are asked about their subject matter the students would be able to answer them accurately. It is an educators responsibility as well for the knowledge of their students.

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope