Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Weekend Vanity With Watsons

Everyday we rushed from home to work. Everyday we deal with our own stresses. Everyday we face troubles of life whether that is our personal or professional life.

That is true to me or to any one else. However, I make it a point that my weekend activity is something that I love doing like blogging, watering my plants, chit chat with friends or playing my FB games that it takes me months to move from one level to the next (LOL).

This weekend, I decided to do something that I haven't been doing for the 3 years and that is pampering myself and spending an hour in the shower room.

Watson Hair Care - Of course I am very conscious on how my hair would look like as much as the condition of my hair. I just can't afford to have my hair dye every after 3 months anymore but at least I wanted to maintain a healthy hair.




Body Care - I am a sucker of body care. I always wanted to have a proper caring for my skin from neck down to my toes. Here's my complete Body Care Regimen from Watsons




Of course to wrap it up... A cool and refreshing toothpaste and mouthwash is a must.


Good thing Watsons accepts Sodexho for payment.... Check out whats new at WATSONS

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope