Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays Everyone

I would like to take this opportunity to everyone who has been part of my 2012 journey. There'd be many reason to thank all of you. Without you, I didn't learn lesson that I can use on my day to day life. Without all of you, I wouldn't be inspired to go on being happy. Without you there would be no meaning of my 2012 journey. I hope that you will still be part of my life story this 2013 and the rest of the year until destiny would finally end and close my book to be revealed soon.

I am thankful because with all of you I never felt alone in my weakest time. I am thankful because I know that I would never walk alone.


This Christmas Season is a season of joy, love and forgiveness. I may not be the type of person who would say and show that I am happy, I may not be as vocal as any one else who could say I LOVE YOU, or you may not know that I have forgiven you. But let this blog be my instrument to do so and I wish you all the best this Christmas Season. May you and your family enjoy the holiday and prosper this coming New Year.

hmm 2013 is fast approaching.... New Years Resolution? Nah am not a big fan of that. To replace the so called New Years Resolution, I would say I will prepare my top projects and activities for 2013.

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope