Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Top Ten Picks for Miss Universe 2012

I don't normally pick my top ten candidates. I normally just pick my top ten bet during the coronation night it self. However this time around I have decided to pick my top ten in advance just to add more color. My top ten pick are based on what I have watched in you tube (interviews and some fashion shows), captivating pictures, and if I think they have commercial potentials in selling a product.

This year, I personally think a blond hair or a Latina would bring home the crown but who knows Miss Philippines would be the dark horse and steal the moment.


So here are my top ten.... Last year I was able to guess 7 lovely ladies, will I get at least one this time?

Miss Argentina

Miss Czech Republic

Miss Israel

Miss Kosovo

Miss Peru

Knowing the Filipinos to be very supportive on Miss Universe representative. I have added Miss Philippines to be part of the Top Ten. Voting ends December 18 2012 at 6:00 PM ET anyone can vote up to 10 times per day. Click here to vote for Miss Philippines
Miss Philippines

Miss Poland

Miss Colombia

Miss Puerto Rico

Miss Venezuela
Whats your top Ten bet? Share them here too....

You also might want to know my stand about RH BILL... Check this out: PASS THE RH BILL

I also wrote about my Dengue Experience

Here's also a list of Philippines Pageant Victories for 2012 - Will Miss Philippines make it to the cut and be added on the said article? Lets wait and see!

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope