Monday, January 28, 2013

Another Weekend at Salcedo Village - The Streetfoods

Its always best to know the street foods Philippines has to offer. For me I don't usually eat street foods just anywhere else. I love going to certain places I know I would enjoy and Salcedo Village Weekend Market is just one of my favorite places to go to during weekend.

The food there are superb. I just love all of them. One reason why I want visiting that place once in a while is that it caters almost everything I wanted to eat. They have what I am craving for.


The aroma of grilled meat makes me really hungry. I can smell the spices and burnt meat. It is quite amusing because they captured the taste I wanted my barbecue should be.


Another interesting street food that I really enjoy is the castania. I love cracking those tiny nuts... Am sure if you are a nut lover this is the nuts you wanted to taste.

And if you love sausage.. This Hungarian Suasage is just the right one for you. I just love munching this sausage its best and its best is when it is fresh from the pan. Hmmmm more food from Salcedo Village Weekend Market in the next few days....

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope