Saturday, January 12, 2013

My 2013 Top Choices for Women

I really find black amusing for dress. I find it elegant, beautiful and sophisticated. With this next collection from Lyst I would like to showcase my top pick of beautiful dresses.

A dress that every woman should have is a black dress. This has become really at some point. So this year as part of my New Year best choices of black dresses provides a wide array of beautiful and elegant look that many women of today's generation would want to have.


Black dresses are so "in" no matter what time of the year it would be. Cuts would vary though depending on style and occasion. Here's my list of black dresses that you may want to consider in your wardrobe. Plus I think women on black dress are sexy! :)


THAT PERFECT BLACK DRESS





OF COURSE THAT PERFECT SHOES!

Of course a black dress would always come with the perfect shoes. I also selected some shoes that caught my attention. A mix and match is the name of game plus a huge factor is the way you carry yourself with the black dress and the perfect shoes.



Shoes of course are crutial part of the selection. It is important to always have a shoe that you are most comfortable with. I dont know why I find women with high heeled shoes really sexy. I find it attractive most especially if they know how to carry themselves. They look strong, elegant, and sophisticated yet really sexy women in the eye of most men.


THE ACCESSORIES
Accessories are really small part of the look but then again it is equally important. Of course we don't like to have an over the top and overrated accessories all over our body because we might look like a walking Christmas tree. So I have added a collection of accessories that I am sure compliments the look you want to create.

A set of jewelry is a good way to start. It is always good to have a piece of jewelry as a gift for yourself for a new start of 2013 or to congratulate yourself for a successful 2012. Surely there will always be a piece of jewelry that would best fits your personality and style.



Did you like what saw in my collection? I had all of the items collected in LYST.COM a place where shopping is tireless. Let's share ideas, follow me on lyst. I want to see yours too. Click on the picture below to follow me, I will follow you back so we could share ideas in creating the look we both love. Follow Charlton Blogs's fashion picks on Lyst

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope