Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year's Resolution

I am just another guy who hopes to have a better year.
I know that there are many reason why I should be thankful for the past year. 
I gained new friends, new experiences that would for sure make me a better me. 
Many may have prepared their new year's resolution. 
It could be a long list and logs of things to be or not to be done. 
Though I am not a fan of New Year's Resolution, I don't despise those who does. 
Actually this year, I only have one thing I need or must do for the whole year of 2013 and I think this would be my new year's resolution too.

This year, I will still continue what I have started last year, that is collecting books and distributing it to some unfortunate schools who doesn't have a library.
This year, I hope to make it big. I could collect good books and magazines and in the long run, I also I could bring some school supplies to the said school recipients.

I know there are people out there who have a kind heart to help. If you have something to share please do let me know. I always vacate my weekends for meet ups so I could start collecting those donations.

Together if we just help each other everything is possible.

Here's an article I wanted to share too: 2013 - New Hope

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope