Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random Pictures at Salcedo Village Weekend Market

Another reason why Salcedo Village is haunting is because of their wide array of food, beverage, kitchen stuff, vegetables and fruits.

Here are some of them that are totally delicious in my eyes.

The Foods you wanna indulge:





Not only that... they also have these bread, pastries and cookies that I really like:




And of course nothing can beat their well taken cared flowers. I am a flower lover and I cant resist myself from buying. If only I have a good place and or a house here in Metro Manila am sure I have bought a lot of these flowers at Salcedo Village Weekend Market.



While roaming around the market. My eyes caught these beautifully beaded table utensils. I love them.... I am almost tempted to buy them....




 Who says you cant bring your kids while you do shopping for your kitchen needs. At Salcedo Village they have these park just beside the Salcedo Village Weekend Market. You can definitely bring your kids and have them play while you do your buying stuff. This would definitely distract them from going along with you and keep bugging you on something out of your shopping list.


So folks.... See you at Salcedo Village Park next weekend? Or if you have ever been to Salcedo Village share me your stories and experience there....

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope