Sunday, August 5, 2012

Coming Home With Mandaue

Is it nice to come home with such a wonderful and majestically created furniture. I think it is safe to say that it feels so good to come home after a long day of work and stretch those tired muscles in a soft mattress that brings you to dreamland.

Mandaue offers a lot of mattress selection. Since it is made by Mandaue am sure it would last. It is for sure that bed you have been dreaming off. It is also my dream mattress....

I would like to have the following mattress and furniture in my master's bedroom.



To have a bed like this is magical. It would definitely doze me off to my dreamland.




"It's rainy outside and there's no other thing that comes to your mind but to stay put in your bed. Make your bed more irresistible and more comfortable with our signature QUEEN SIZE HOTEL QUALITY POCKET SPRING MATTRESS!", Mandaue said in their facebook fan page and I couldn't agree more.


Giving the fact that I have a big family,  I would like to have this bed in my guest room. I would like to have the idea of having the pull out bed so it could accommodate more visitors.

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope