Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mandaue Furniture: A Piece that I Deserve



I am not very particular of having furniture before since I am just renting a house so it is really difficult to have big and bulky furniture to go along with you more so if you are moving from one place to the next. However a sudden change of outlook and views of this matter when I decided to apply for a housing loan, I then became interested of owning the best of furniture in town.

One of the most beautiful moments in everyone’s life is going home. To catch up with the family, to bond, dine and watch tv together at home. Isn’t it nice to have furniture to complete this moment? I guess it is. Furthermore, the great choice of furniture adds value and perfect ambiance to the home you build.

My criteria for furniture are as follows:
·         Quality and Durability
·         Design
·         Price

Good to say that upon checking the Mandaue Foam Furniture they surpass my expectations.

These past days of nonstop raining be it thunderstorm or typhoon, I have lost some of my valuables. Electronics, electrical wiring and some furniture are all worn out and either totally wrecked or needs to be repaired.

As I browse the Mandaue Foam Website I totally got hooked to some of the furniture. I thought that this would definitely benefit me and would add up on the new furniture that I deserve to have while I transfer to my new house.

I would say that I deserve to have the ERICA as my LIVING ROOM COUCH. I am imagining this couch to be my haven in my living room. It is this couch that would captivate my mood to gear towards definite relaxations. After losing some of my furniture due to heavy and continuous rainfall this August, it is always best to change them with the best that we have in the city.

After a hard days at work at night so I could provide a glass of milk on my families table, don’t I deserve a reclining chair just enough for me to have my aching muscles relaxed. Also, I wanted to have a chair for my mom to sit when she visits us (her 2 children) in Manila. She complains with the hard wooden chair that I have.

 Both of this furniture is a must for me aside from the reason I mentioned above I also want to have my mom who works really hard for her children to go to college and finish their education. To sacrifice her own luxury for us to eat. Now I and my sister is miles away from her and it is always good to have a soft and welcoming furniture for her to stretch her tired and wearied muscle.

What about you, do you want to experience a very Mandaue Furniture experience? Are you looking for a furniture that is worth your money? Check out their website and visit their stores nationwide to experience the awesome goodness of Mandaue Furniture.



Ooooopppssss there's more.... It this time of the year again and Mandaue Furniture is giving away an OH so AWESOME 40% OFF as part of their ANNIVERSARY SALE.... Isn't that wonderful!!!


Click on the image above to learn more....

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope