Monday, August 13, 2012

When the Rain Don't Stop

It was a non stop rain. I never imagined that I would have another terrible flood experience after Ondoy.




On our way to my friends house.

On my way to my Friends house.

 After the rain, now it is cleaning time. Everything is wet, from my pillows to foam to blanket. I am sure it will be a busy week. Washing and drying and cleaning the house.






During those time when heavy rains showered the Philippines for more than 5 days, I had terrible and sleepless nights. The flood water is knee deep in my apartment so I have to improvise in order for me to catch a sleep.
I have to sleep on the table.

I sleep on my friends house. 

Slept on a hallway.



Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what happen when people just throw off their garbage every where! I think we need to regulate the garbage and be strict with it. People just tend to throw it anywhere and everywhere.

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope