Saturday, August 18, 2012

RUGBY FOOTBALL at MRT STATIONS

Nowadays, infrastructures are built almost everywhere with the goal of keeping everyone's convenience and safety. The over pass and underpass are built to ensure the safety of the motorist. Bridges are built to tone down the traffic.

Another development that made the masses even more happy is to build the MRT and LRT. I myself liked it too because of the fact that it is cheap and fast. I can get from end point to end point in a couple of minutes. I do think that it is designed to help the grass roots have at least a cheaper mode of transportation.

I use MRT and LRT because I hate the rush hour traffic. However though, many times that I have to either hold my breath and try to push my self against a swarm of people flocking in or I would just let it go and just do a return trip from the starting point to the end point and back to where I should stop.

As other's say, when you buy the MRT Ticket its all up to you. No one care's (even the management) if you are old, young, lady, the moment that door opens be ready to play RUGBY FOOTBALL or just wait and ride back.





I must say though that this kind of scenario is actually visible during rush hour.

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope