Saturday, February 2, 2013

Favorite Tea House: MoonLeaf McKinley Hills

I would say I am a tea lover. It actually started when I was teaching Korean students way back 5 or 6 years ago. They were my greatest influence when I when it comes to drinking tea. What I love most is the wild mountain tea found mainly in the mountains of Cordillera. I love the aroma and fantastic taste of the said tea.

However, when I came to Manila to work I rarely had a chance to drink a cup of tea. May be I just don't know where the best places are. Of course it needs to be budget friendly but taste ridiculously good.


MoonLeaf has captivated my taste buds ever since I started drinking the tea and their employees at McKinley Hills are extravagantly friendly. They're addictive. The sense of humor is there that I love. The jokes they crack are really friendly and smart.

My Favorite MoonLeaf Crew team. They don't just deliver right into your desk they also deliver magnificent customer service. Photo Credit
Aside from the excellent customer service, the tea they serve is also wonderful. I love the taste. Sometimes though its pretty sweet but you can definitely adjust the sweetness according to your preference.

Here are my two favorite tea.
Wintertime Milk Tea

Pudding Milk Tea

The shop is also welcoming. The light is not that strong that makes it really relaxing.




The Crew at work.
And of course I always make a chance if given an opportunity to announce Project Mountain Alphabet's existence. I practically just wrote the name of the project on their free wall.


Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope