Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Japanese Spitz Dog

I wanted to share my cute little white dog. Her name is Yumi. She is a Japanese Spitz. I have been trying to achieve the whiteness of my dog's fur but to no avail no matter what I do it doesnt, it stays on its original cream like fur.


Finally, I gave up... I still love my Japanese Spitz dog because aside from she's really quite and gets really excited and noisy when kid's and toddlers are around, my Japanese Spitz dog are really clever that's my my sister and my cousin loves my dog so much.


Truly dog's are man's best friend.... see they treated her like a baby one's in a while most especially after my dog takes a bath.

Here's the usual activity of my Japanese Spitz and my sister Elaine and cousin Heather:

  • They have an early morning walk with my dog normally at around 5:00 AM and 6:00 AM. They just walk her when they go buy some bread at the bakery.
  • After their weekend walk, they feed Yumi by either our left overs or dog food.
  • After eating, she'll rest for a while and then we will brush her teeth with her own toothbrush and toothpaste.
  • At nine in the morning they gave her the usual weekend bath and grooming (brushing Yumi's hair and cologne)
So that is the story of my Japanese Spitz and how we take good care of her.

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope