Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Red Smoothie Diet

When I took my all fruit and vegetable diet. I felt that I needed to have more fiber intake. I felt that I need to do more than just 3 fruit and 3 green leafy vegetables, that's the usual combinations.

 However, I wanted to experiment. I wanted to increase the fruit and vegetable intake. Fruit and vegetable are rich source of vitamin and mineral. It is also a very good source of fiber which is essential in proper bowel movement.

Ingredients:

2 pcs banana, 2 cups spinach, 2 pcs bell pepper, 1 pc green apple, 1 pc red apple, 1 pc cucumber, 1 pc beet, 2 cups fresh orange juice
Blend all ingredients until desired smoothness.

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope