Sunday, February 3, 2013

Not My Usual Shopping Cart

I decided to start my fruit and vegetable diet. So here's what I am planning to achieve in my shopping cart.


When I go all organic will it be called dieting? Maybe, to some it could be dieting since I am slashing my meat and fish and poultry products in my shopping list. I decided to go on a smoothie diet or detox. For me, this is the best way to slash out some of your weight.


The best way in dieting is taking an ample amount of food to give you energy to do your course in a day. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner plus snacks are part of our daily life. But then, it is our decision as to what should be serve during those meals that would make the difference. When you go on dieting don't starve yourself to death! Let mother nature take its course by eating the proper food.


Watch out for my diet plan!

Pin It Now! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Thank you for Donating a BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DONATING YOUR BOOK!
Keep those books Coming!
**Moses Hong Castillo
**Elle Galutera
**Angela Chua
**Erwin Andres De Leon
** Leigh Maneja
** Des Arellano
**Kathy Uy
**Kessa Thea & Christian Egegaard Nielsen
** Miss Maria Lee
** Richie Madrigal Dalope